[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Social media marketing, the new tool in the business arena has shown a promising rise, the recent years. The web world is going gaga over it & Social Media has shown a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing. Today nearly 84% of B2B marketers use social media in some form or the other. No matter what you sell and who your target audience is, using social media as a marketing tool is a sure shot way to you grow your brand!
At this point, more than ever our attention is moving fast, and for the first time, people have full control over what kind of information and entertainment they want to consume. Every business sales something, whether it is a product, information or services they offer something that has value and in return they expect to get a financial attribute form whom they help. Unfortunately, every business has a competitor, and the only way they are going to survive and thrive is If they offer unique value that differentiates them from the rest of their competitors and able to communicate that unique offer loudly, so they get the attention from their potentials customer. See, it is not enough to offer exceptional value, but you need to be able to tell your target audience about it. People used to do it on newspaper, radio, magazine, billboard and television. Matter affect great cooperation a lot of businesses are still wasting their money on all those platforms. Of course, it is better than nothing, but a lot of them end up losing their money and never get anything in return. Newsflash, our attention has been moved from all those platforms to a new and much more convenient place which is called social media. We all use our social media on our phone, so you can say Television has become the radio and the phone has become the new television where the owner has almost full control. That’s why you to understand the subs culture of each platform, whether it is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn or Youtube. They all have similarity, but they all have a different unique culture in which they communicate or else you will not get the maximum responds and engagement from the people you are trying to reach. Here are practical five steps to use social media to attract your desire customer and grow your business :
1. Find small influencer that is creating contents related to your product/services and ask them to post your product and it might cost you money, but it is worth it. If you are lucky, you will find a small influencer that is happy to post your product if you send your product to them. – For example, if you are selling yoga pants then find a page that is about yoga pants. “The key is finding influencer that is always putting their brand first.”
2. Give way. Yes, do give away. Offer a completely 100 per cent free value. “People gets addicted to discounts but not freebie”. Ask them to do review or feedback in return. And you can turn that feedbacks into testimonials content that buys trusts from your potential customer.
3. Become the contents creator of your product/services
– Offer free information for the people that are using your product or similar to your product/services
– E.g. Let’s say you are an online personal trainer, and you are trying to sales your fitness courses. Now, you can give them free information about diet or the best morning exercise.